CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Too Blessed to be Stressed Sunday - Mother's Day Edition



I am blessed because of him...


And him...


And him...
And him....


And him...


And him...


And her....


And him...
I am blessed for all the reasons above, and then some!




I am blessed that God chose me to guide these little one's to adulthood. I am blessed that He trusted me enough to send them to me. One way or another, we all ended up together, right where we were supposed to be.




This mother's day I'll enjoy the hugs, loves, and kisses more than any rose, ring, or dinner. I'll enjoy the fights, screams, and arguing more than any massage, breakfast, or break. I'll enjoy them all a little more, because I know they were made for me.




If we died with Him, we will also live with Him;


If we endure, we will also reign with Him;


If we disown Him, He will also disown us;


If we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for he cannot disown Himself.


~2 Timothy 2:11-13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!