CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Flip-Offs


Linking up with Momma Kiss (though I see she hasn't done this in awhile...hmmmm!!), for Friday Flip-Offs! Yell, vent, cry, or scream...do what you gotta do to get it out!

Flipp-Off Weather...HOLEEE-KA-MOLEEEEY! Damn Gina it's muggy around here! I'm all for the warm weather, trust me...but I like to have the air on when it's this friggin' hot out. And I refuse to put the air conditioners in before June 1st. Otherwise, we put them in, use them 3 times in a month, and look like white trash for a whole month before we have to! A happy medium around 75 with low humidity would be just perfect.

That's all I have to flip off this week thanks....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!