CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Save My Sanity Saturday

Somebody, please save my sanity on this

Saturday because....



This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at school. And since I got roped into am on PTL, it's been a hectic week to say the least! By Tuesday night I had drove to and from school 9 times!! Plus I'd also driven to the studio in Ithaca and back also!! I did recess and lunch duty Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so that the teachers could go to church and enjoy a quiet lunch hour. We brought homemade breakfast to them each morning. Thursday's lunch was catered in for them. And Friday I made potato salad to go with their pulled pork sammies another mom was making! It's maddening around here! Well, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves!!



My kitchen Wednesday afternoon, right before I headed up to school for lunch/recess duty! I was in the middle of baking 2 loafs of cinnamon bread and 24 muffins. Yup, I totally left it looking like this when I left!



Why is there an upside down stool on my stove? I haven't a clue!!




What my kitchen table looked like when I left. I was also in the middle of putting together cute baskets to put the bread/muffins in. Cuz, you know I'm crazy, bread tastes so much better coming out of a pretty basket, than it does wrapped up all kitty-wampous in tin foil!



Laundry was getting done, just wasn't getting folded!! That never happens in my house. Laundry always gets folded as soon as it comes out of the dryer! Apparently not during Teacher Appreciation Week!




Then Thursday night Tyler and his bike got into a little brawl. Guess who won??



This photo doesn't do him justice....his whole nose, eye, and cheek are scraped up. Poor kid...

So now do you see why my sanity needs to be saved on this Saturday??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!