CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesday....or not!!

You see, I was going to make every Wednesday "Wordless Wednesday". It's a great idea. I get to post some of my favorite pictures, without having to type anything. And you get to just enjoy some awesome pictures. But then I realized, I'm just too damn tired and lazy today to download them from my camera!! I don't even have the energy to pull out my USB cord, hook up my stinkin' camera, and download them to my computer. Augh...

I've been thinking about having a headache for 2 days now. It's like that annoying ache in your head, right before you know a whopper big one's coming. The thing is, the whopper big one hasn't come yet. It's just this annoyingly dull small throb in my temples. For. two. days. now. Add that to the fact that Mr. Goose Poop and I are so extremely exhausted we can barely function, and you've got yourself a bad looking day!!

I don't want to have a bad day. Summer's almost over, school's about to begin and there is still lots of stuff I want to do with the kids. I really really want to get them to Frederick Meijer Gardens yet. And I also wanted to surprise them with an afternoon of bowling. I'd love to get to my sister, Morgan's, house to hang out with her and my nieces and nephew for the day. More beach days are never a bad deal. I wanted to have a big picnic in the park with the kids. But today, I can't even think about any of those things. When I think about it, I tell myself..."Well, there's always next summer!" But in my heart, I really want to do it this summer. That leaves me like....20 days or so!

I'm going to go try to stay awake, and find something for the kids to keep themselves occupied with today. Playdough...coloring...video games...reading...I don't know, but something that will keep them...zzzz....zzzz....zzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!