CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

**barf**

.....Literally!!! This was the scene of my living room last night at 11:49pm.......


Notice all the barf buckets!!!




That's right, 4 barfing babies!! =(

Between the hours of 11:13pm and 11:49pm we had 4 barfing kids, some with more than 1 barfing episode. Ick...We had barf on mattresses, barf on jammies, barf on the basement floor, barf on the kitchen floor, barf on my kitchen rug, barf on the sleeping bags, barf down the side of my leg, barf on the stairs from the basement...it. was. everywhere.

Mr. Goose Poop and I cleaned them all up. Started a few loads of laundry. Got them their barf buckets. Got them cozy on the couch. And hopped back in bed. Ahhhh....

**blech** Up and at 'em! Every 15-25 minutes all. night. long. there was at least one child puking. As soon as we heard the gurgle in their little throats, we flung ourselves out of bed, bonking into the dresser, running into the doorways, bumping into each other, sprinting into the living room to find out which kid was giving up their dinner. Mr. Goose Poop would head right for the puker. Ready to scratch his back and hold his puke bucket. Me? I'd sprint into the kitchen to get the warm rag to wipe their little spitty mouths, and grab a sip of swishing water. We're a team, we are. I *think* the last barf was around 6:30 this morning. Poor little guys....

They all seem to be doing much better this morning. The "littles" are a little sluggish, but seem to be back to fairly normal. Hopefully it won't hit the big kids later today.

As for Mr. Goose Poop and I...we're beyond tired, but seem to have come through the barfing episodes unharmed. I'd like to say, though, after one of the barfs, Mr. Goose Poop and I hopped back in bed, hoping for at least 15 minutes of shut eye, he rolled over, kissed my arm and told me what an amazing wife and mom I am. And how much he loved and appreciated me. Hair sticking up, barf down my leg, blood shot eyes from lack of sleep, hands dang near bleeding from washing them so many times, 2:30 in the morning, he still reminded me that he loves me and appreciates me. What a guy...

Now....must find a corner to hide and sleep...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!