CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Better Late than never, I always say!!

I know, Thanksgiving was almost a week ago and I'm just now getting around to posting! Sorry...

Today will be more of a picture post than usual. Not just because I won't explain every step of our Thanksgiving, but because I'm also racing the clock here. Gotta go get the gooslings from school here in about 10 minutes.

So here we go....

The table mom did. Isn't it gorgeous?? Like out of a freakin' magazine, right? She did a wonderful job. I love that she makes sure we all sit at the same table. And this wasn't even everyone. We were missing a few of my kids, and my Uncle John and his family.



Center pieces...
Matched the table cloth of course!!

More center pieces. They said "Giving Thanks"


See? Beautiful, huh? She did an awesome job!


Here's dad getting ready to pull the turkey out of the oven!
Isn't he the cutest, most lovable dad in the whole wide world?? I just love him with all my heart!


Turkey's out!

I don't know how long ago it started, but for the past 3 or 4 years now, dad and I have carved the turkey together. I love it, it's one of my favorite parts of the day. Getting all greasy with dad!!






Time to eat!! Doesn't mom do such a beautiful job??

We ate, we laughed, we were merry! I love my family, and have so much to be thankful for.
After we ate at my mom and dad's, we went over to Mr. Goose Poop sister, Angie's, house for dessert. I sprayed whip cream straight out of the can into my 2 year old niece's mouth while sis wasn't watching. We drank wine, stuffed ourselves full of wonderful pumpkin and apple pie.
Here's us three girls. We had Mr. Goose Poop take the picture about 6 times. For some reason I think I look like a fool!! I look like I'm leaning out like crazy, but actually I'm sitting straight as a board. I asked Mr. Goose Poop to take another one, and finally after the 6th time, he said no. So this is the best one we got...


And just for shits and giggles, here's my famous Uncle Jimmy from Virginia...not to be confused with West Virginia I learned this weekend! Big, big no, no!!!
Why yes, yes he is drinking Captain and Coke out of a (big ass) Mason Jar! That he brought from home I might add!! Yup...that's him. He's got some wicked eye brows, too! Check him out...












0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!