CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As much as I love putting up the Christmas decorations....

....I love taking them down just as much!!

I'm ready to have my house back. I'm ready to have a day where I don't have to vacuum up pine needles off my living room floor. I'm ready to have my ledges cleared off of all the santa's and snowmen. I'm ready to bring my big comfy chair back up from the basement. I'm ready to not knock down the garland every time I walk in a doorway. I'm ready to have my books back on my bookshelf instead of my village.

I think it's because we put the Christmas decorations up so early, I'm OK with taking them down so early.

It was a blessed Christmas, and I'll always have that to hang on to.

Good-bye holiday's...

...'Till next year!!

1 comments:

Peach

See, I hate putting them up and taking them down. I like the end result of each action though. I like how Christmas-y my house looks after the decorations are up, and how the place looks after. I hate actually setting up the decorations though. LOL.

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!