CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm a horrible blogger lately....


I mean seriously, what the hell is the matter with me? I couldn't even remember my blogger password! For reelz...No joke, I had to look it up in my handy dandy password cheat book. You know, the one where I keep all my 1,443 different passwords?

As I look back over the past year, I wonder how I could have been busier than I was the year before. Didn't seem possible. But judging from my sporatic bogging abilities, time got the best of me. I kept telling myself that I really need to write a new post, it'd been a couple weeks. Weeks? No, try months! I really had no idea it'd been that long. Are you realizing the background to the words you're reading? Yea, it's so totally pumpkins! HELLO....It's January 2nd here, not October 2nd. And to be honest, it'll probably stay that way for awhile. Changing backgrounds, text, colors and such takes time. Probly I'll just wait...you know until spring or something!


Too much has happened for me to write all about it. I'll save those stories for when I have writing block and can't think of anything to write. Trust me, I have lots of them.


I'll leave you with the bookends of the past year....


Ringing in 2011....



Ringing out 2011...


Everyone's a year older, a year wiser, a year bigger. We've been here, we've been there, we've been up, we've been down. We've seen the beginning of life for some, and the end of life for others. We've been pushed, we've been pulled. But we rang in the year with each other, and we're blessed to also ring it out with each other.


As I say good-bye to 2011, I say hello to 2012.


Happy New Year to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!