CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tursday's Three

Here's this week's Thursday's Three....




1. Guilty

2. Ordinary

3. Excellent

1. Did you read my post yesterday? No? Well, go ahead, read it...I'll wait....done? Good! Now it's got me feeling Guilty. I feel guilty that I'm even questioning leaving such a wonderful school. That I'm questioning the importance of spiritual guidance over high school experience. It's not that I'm questioning the importance of it though. I know it's important, but I feel that the experience of high school is also important. I want to have both, but I've come to find out that it's just not the easy.

2. I feel like my life is Ordinary. To some, ordinary is good. To me, ordinary is repetitive. My life seems to be stuck in that silly movie Groundhog Day. Where Bill Murray re-lives the same day over and over and over again. Every day is the same thing. I wake up, pour a cup of coffee and catch the last few minutes of the weather. Then I head upstairs to wake kids up. Back downstairs where I finish up lunches and get school snacks out while kids are eating breakfast and getting ready for school. Then it's bringing kids to school and back home again. Where every day it's the same thing. Clean the house, do the laundry, catch up on chores, clean, clean, clean. Time for Tyler's nap, then a few minutes on the computer. Next thing I know it's time to get the kids from school. After school, it's homework, chores, and fighting. Now it's time to start dinner. After dinner it's reading and more fighting! Then the bed time routine. Get kids in bed, make lunches for kids and Mr. Goose Poop. Maybe a little more computer time. Then bed. Every day it's. the. same. thing. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of ordinary.

3. I'm determined to have an Excellent weekend with Mr. Goose Poop. We aren't supposed to have any kids this weekend, and I want to make the most of it. For the past few months, our weekends have been taken up by this living room. And although it's not completely finished yet, we're at a point where it's livable, and the trim can wait another week. So this weekend it's me and Mr. Goose Poop baby!!

**I can't figure out what's going on with the spacing issue! Sorry! I type it one way...hit post...and it shows up like I'm Enter-Happy!!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!