CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to "My" Aunt Mary!

Today is "My" Aunt Mary's birthday. You're probably thinking, "Why do I care?!" Let me explain. Aunt Mary is a truly special person to me. I can't ever remember a time that I didn't love the dickin's out of her. She lives an hour and a half from us, so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like, but I think of her every single day of my life. And that's no joke.


She is an inspiration to me. I feel like I can kinda-sorta compare my life with hers. I'm so very proud of this woman. I believe God put us all on this earth to serve a special purpose. And she's serving hers for sure. She has raised 3 of the most amazing daughters ever. She has just finished her college degree that she's worked damn hard for for years. She's a teacher (need I say more?). She started out motherhood with not much more than a prayer (Here's where we're alike), and not once have I ever heard her complain about it (and here's where we're different!!). And now she's been blessed over and over again. I don't think I've ever heard a bad thing come out of this woman's mouth. She's always got a positive attitude, and it shows. You can't help but be happy when you're around her. She's a joy. She's kind and caring, and she's patient and compassionate. I don't want to say when I think of "My" Aunt Mary, I think of this Bible verse, because I don't think of any Bible verse to be honest....but when I hear this Bible verse I certainly do think of "My" Aunt Mary.


"Keep on loving each other as brothers. Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering."

~Hebrews 13:1-3


She lives this. She's a true blessing to me. I love her and respect her more than she'll ever know. I have many memories of times we spent together when I was a little tot. Her and her daughter's are the reason I love Corunna so much and secretly would move there in a heart beat. She truly is my heart of Corunna.


Here's to "My" Aunt Mary. May God bless her on her birthday today, and every day here after. May God show her Love, Joy, and Laughter day after day. May I be at least half the mother she's been. Happy Birthday Aunt Mary, and God bless you!
Here's "My" Aunt Mary and those 3 beautiful girls I was telling you about!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!