CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Boo!!

Here I am friends and family! Being a mom of 7, it's hard to stay up to date with everyone. I came to the realization I just don't have all the time in the world like I think I do (duh!). I've been meaning to start a blog for months now, be see sentence before this one!! I made the time today...shhhh...don't tell Mr. Goose Poop....I've got to get the kids off the video games (shhh...he doesn't know that either!) and have them do a quick sweep of the house. Ridding it of the toys and random articles of clothing before he walks in the door!! Plus it's Friday, and he has a tendancy to come home early on Friday's, so I'm really racing the clock here.

But here I am. Hopefully this will be a fun way for me to keep everyone updated.

We were at Nonnie and Poppie's (Mr. Goose Poop's mom and step-dad's) cottage all weekend long for the 4th. I wanted to tell everyone what a fabulous time we had and share all the awesome pictures I took. But, again, racing the clock here, so maybe tonight I can squeeze in some net time. We'll shall see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!