CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Writers block?!?

I think I'm having writers block. Or something. I don't know what it is. Life block? I haven't a clue! My last post was January 12. Terrible. I'm supposed to be a bloggy mommy. Going nearly 10 days without a post shouldn't happen. I guess I could forgive myself if there was actually a reason for going so long in between posts. Say, we were on vacation (pffft...I wish), or we were super de-dooper busy. But, lets face it...we weren't on vacation, and we weren't super de-dooper busy. Well, by my standards we weren't super de-dooper busy, by other people's standards we probably were.

But that's not the point. I've been lazy. Lazy on the blog, and lazy in life. Know what I did yesterday?! Mr. Goose Poop went to work, but it was so cold they sent him home. So I sat on the couch from 9:00 in the morning until 11:00 at night...reading. Yup...I sat and read for 14 hours straight. Yes straight! I read 1 whole book and 3/4 of another. Then finished the other 1/4 this afternoon! How lame! I have no drive to switch the laundry that's been in the washer for a whole day now. I have no drive to wash the dishes that have been in the sink since last night. I have no drive to even get my ass off the couch take a shower. Pathetic!

Pathetic I tell you. Is it the weather? This stinging, freeze your nose hairs cold? Or am I just run down this week? A funk? I don't know what it is, but quite frankly I don't like it one bit! I need to snap out of it. I feel like I'm walking around in a fog the past few days. My eyes burn (could it be all the reading?), my stomach's been upset (not enough "good" food?), I'm always freezing (freeze your nose hairs cold?), and all I want to do is crawl into bed and not wake up for, oh say, a year at least!!

So while I'm nursing myself back to my normal, bloggy-self, at least you know why I haven't stopped in lately.

'Til next time dear readers....I'll be finding my old self. Hopefully she got lost in the laundry room or the bottom of the sink. God knows I'm in there enough, at least I'll find myself fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!