CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

~Coffee! Mmm...coffee. I couldn't make it thru most of my mornings without it!

~When someone sneezes, and one of my kids say "Bless you!" How sweet!

~Snow! Call me crazy, but I love snow! It's so peerrdy!!

~Mr. Goose Poop! Of course I love him, I mean, he's my hubby, right? But not only do I love him, he's one of my favorites!

~My best friend! God blessed me with a wonderful best friend to call my own. We've been friends for 17 1/2 years now. Not just "friends" but talk-on-the-phone-every-day-knows-every-tiny-thing-about-you-couldn't-live-without-you friends. We're those crazy friends that hug and kiss every time we see each other. Even when it's 7 days in a row. We're the ones that annoy people with how close we are. I love her to death!

~JuJubes! If you know me, you know I ALWAYS have a box of JuJubes in my hand. I'm missing them like crazy right now. You see, I've got to slim the mid section a little, and JuJubes weren't helping. I didn't give them up, but Mr. Box-of-JuJubes and I are taking a break for awhile.

~Books! I love books. If I could do one thing for the rest of my life, I'd read! I'll read any book that is put in front of me. If it's got words, I want to read it.

~My kids! Sure, they drive me bonkers sometime. Ok, most of the time! But they are the best kids I could ever ask for. Sometimes I lay in bed at night recapping the days events in my head, and I just cry. Cry for no reason other than I love those little shits more than anything in the world.

~My sunglasses. Don't leave the house without them. And if I do, I go back and get them.

~Flip-flops! I wear flip-flops until the snow is above my ankles.

~Slippers! Love 'em! I wear them all. the. time.

~The staff and parents at Immanuel-St. James Lutheran School! I love my kids' school. I love the teachers there. I love the staff there. I love the parents there. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful school. And secretly, it's one of the reason's I'm not pushing Mr. Goose Poop to get us out of this too-cramped house of ours. When we move, we're moving to a place with lots of space. Home space, and yard space. And I'm worried when we find the perfect spot, it won't be in driving distance to ISJ. I'd be heartbroken!

~Diet Coke! Duh...How this didn't make it in the top 4 I have no idea. I'm an addict! Diet Coke addict. No joke, it's past the point of insane!

~Comfy clothes! If I never put on a pair of jeans again, I wouldn't be sad. I'd live my life in a pair of jammie pants, a T-shirt, and a sweatshirt if I could. Oh yea...that's right, I already do!

~My parents! Most people love their parents, I know this. But my parents are my world. I don't know what I'd do without them. I'm one of those crazy girls that calls her mom usually once a day. Sometimes even more. I love love love them!

~Freshly mopped kitchen floors. 'Nuff said!

~A summer drive. Where you have nowhere to go, you're just going. Windows down, radio up!

~My "in-laws"! I say that in quotations because I hate calling them my inlaws. I don't think of them as my "other" family. I think of them just as I do my own "real" family. I was so blessed in this department. I don't have some crazy overbearing mother in law, who thinks I'm not good enough for her sweet precious son. She rocks, love her. (Remember, she's the one who made us those kick ass Goose Poop sweatshirts for Christmas! Oh yea, I haven't posted picts yet!) I got two father-in-laws out of the deal too. Besides my dad, they are my favorite! So laid back, go with the flow, not creepy like some. And then there's my sister-in-laws. I don't call them that...they are totally my sisters. Two of them. I am so blessed in the in-law department.

Of course there are more. There always is. But the dryer just buzzed, meaning I'm back on my feet. Guess I shouldn't have been off them either. The breakfast dishes are giving me the evil-kanevil eye from the sink. Those are some of my favorite things. That without them, my life wouldn't be complete. Yes, my life just wouldn't be complete without JuJubes and Diet Coke!

1 comments:

Tracy

I am so thankful to have you as my best-friend!!...17 1/2 yrs eh'?!!?...jeez, just think in another 17 1/2 years we will be almost 50!!!!!!!...holy S!&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!