CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Holy crap-o-la folks!

I know it's been awhile since you've last seen me, but I certainly didn't know it was this bad.

I couldn't even remember my password to get into my blog. For reelz. I totally had to go look it up in my handy dandy password book. Bad.

I don't even know how to explain the last few months around here. I can't believe how busy we've been.

Let me give you my schedule...
(I started to type out my schedule by time, but my fingers started to get tired, and I had taken up about 59 lines and I was only at Tuesday at 7:00pm!)

So, lets just say Monday and Tuesday I leave the house at 7:30 and don't get home until 7:30. And Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I leave the house around 2:30 and get home around 7:30. Between football practice for 4 boys (plus the one extra kid I bring home on football days), basketball for McKenzie, Cadets for Jacob, Girl Scouts for McKenzie (where, yes, I co-lead again this year), we get home around 7:30.

I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and throw work in the mix. Yes, real work. As in, go sit in my office in front of a computer all day for a paycheck, work.

Whaaaaaaat?

It's only Monday and Tuesday for now, but I've already told them Monday's just aren't going to work for me anymore. Way to start a job, huh?

Since I haven't posted since, what sometime in June I think, you don't know that Mr. Goose Poop got me a dSLR camera for my birthday. It's just a technical name for a really really awesomely sweet professional camera. I'm so very excited. So, that's been keeping me busy. I've already done a senior photo shoot, and have two maternity shoots coming up. Plus, I'm also working for Mr. Goose Poop's dad's photo studio. I've been doing some school pictures for them. I just ordered new studio lights, umbrellas, and light tripods. I also got new backdrops, but I don't like the way they turned out, so I'm going to pick up something new Friday.

I can go on and on forever into eternity, but, alas, dinner is screaming at my from the stove, and we have company coming tonight.

I wanted to pop in and just say that in between all this chaos, I'm going to make sure I throw the blog back into the mix.

Hope all is well with my readers. Actually, I just hope I still have readers is more like it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...show me some love! Leave me a comment!